Instagram: @builditgreen_nyc #builditgreen
Donations Acquisitions Internship
- Compile lists of possible lumber/tree donors & NYC demolition projects
- Organize donor tracking (do input from forms/organize the files on the computer)
- Conduct outreach towards that list.
- Distribute program information.
- Schedule managers for meetings with possible donors.
- Establish relationships with businesses to work with our organization/program.
- Learn more about businesses and perfecting the dialogue for asking for donations.
- Be able to represent the organization and also explain to donors about benefits of participation.
Donations internships are available Monday through Friday, 10am-6pm (during reuse center hours). Donations internship will be based in Astoria, Queens.
How can I apply for a Build It Green!NYC Internship?
Applications will be accepted, and positions filled, on a rolling basis. Applications will be accepted by email only. Include a cover letter, resume, two reference contacts, dates available, and estimated time commitment per week. All internship applicants should indicate the area or areas in which they would like to work; any foreign language skills they have; and whether they have obtained fellowship sponsorship.
Email: email@example.com with "Donations Acquisitions Internship" in the subject.
This is an unpaid internship.