Springtime DIY Project Ideas
All this spring-like weather in the dead of winter reminds us that the growing season is just around the corner. That means it's time to start planning your springtime DIY garden project!
Here are some fun ideas to spark your imagination:
* Build a compost bin or sandbox with salvaged scaffolding lumber;
* Make a tile or stained glass mosaic around your doorway;
* Design your garden path with cement blocks or marble cutoffs;
* Decorate your front stoop with Terracino planters;
* Build a picnic table to gather around at your first BBQ!
Whatever your warm weather wishes are, swing by BIG!NYC to check out our outdoor and garden inventory, to help you get started on your next reuse project!
Photo via Flickr, joaquinuy